Are we trading Chris Brown?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

This guy is always injured. We can use somebody on defense

2. No, because the doctors need someone to practice on for the season so they can get better at getting players back on the field quicker from injuries. Just JoKing.

Our doctors are a great crew and the have done a good job with most of our players, its just Chris Browns frame isn't a good one to be an RB. I would like to see him try out as a WR or TE to help limit his injuries since most of them happen at the Line of Scrimage.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Guy is always injured!

Is that chris brown or our stud back of the future lendale white?

4. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

If we trade crap, we will only get crap in return.

5. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

why would anyone tradefor a rb who is often injured?

6. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

When the hell are we going to see LenDale White?

I'm tired of the Titans sitting rookie skilled players, let these kids play, get some experience and let's see what they can do already. Fisher is an idiot. White got 1 carry for 2 yards. Yeah, he's going to learn a lot with one carry per game. It's not like Henry was setting the world on fire, 21 carries for 60 yards, under 3 yards a carry average?!?!?!.

Fisher and his gay motions on the sideline are starting to turn my stomach, even my girlfriend commented on how dumb he looks when he kicks his leg or swings his arm in excitement, wht a nerd.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

there is more than running the ball for a rookie runningback. he has to know the pass protection and when to go out on a route or when to stay in and block. he was in for a handful of plays today, i thought it was obvious he had no idea who to block.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

keep Brown in the pocket, use him when you can and then let him walk.

9. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Having him stand on the sidelines ins't going to clue him in on any of that. He needs to get into game situations too and learn the hard way. That's what watching film is for. Afterall, he supposedly is the future at RB.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

getting the qb killed because he gives up a blindside hit isnt going to help. him studying the playbook and watching which way brown/henry go on film is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar