Are the titans going to trade for DJ Moore

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 14u2ponder, Oct 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Starter

Do I have any hope or should I expect to be disappointed in our putrid wide receiver corp going forward.
    Help me out, I don’t keep up with it

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

No hope , NONE.

* Don't shoot the messenger.

• Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Expect to be disappointed...we won today with our WR trash, so the FO will believe we are fine

• Boring Boring x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Can’t see why. Give up another pick for a guy that won’t get used.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Chad81

Chad81 Starter

The Titans have superstars in the making such as Cody Hollister, Mason Kinsey, Nick Westbrook-Ikhine and the perennial all-pro at TE Geoff Swaim. Racey McMath will soon be returning, his 4.3 speed will be invaluable to get 5 yards down the field by the time Tanny releases the ball after Daley and Brewer get blown by like they were tackling dummies. The only DJ the Titans need is a new DJ to pump up the crowd after a big play.

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

McMath will get 5 yds down the field when we need 8

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

No. What sense does trading for dj make after trading AJ. For better or worse the titans don't believe in paying a premium for WR.

8. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Starter

the titans were willing to pay aj. also, his contract actually would work. There is a breakdown that says it would cost the titans 1 million this year. Next year, with a contract restructuring the titans could get his cap hit to 13 million a year. Which is what it will cost to keep Robert Woods. Who would you rather have Woods or Moore.

Problem is Detroit claims that Moore is off the trade block, or never was on it.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'd rather have Moore but it won't matter with Tannehill throwing the ball.
    Why does Detroit care if he's on the block or not? Moore is with Carolina

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar