Are Sims or Reed Poised for a Breakout Season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Not egging him on, I agree with alot of @Gut posts. I enjoy his point of view. He has more to contribute than many on here.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Oh I absolutely agree. Adoree will take over at some point but it takes time to adapt as an NFL CB. If Sims is playing better at the end of camp though, he gets the nod. We're not in desperation mode so there's no need to put a 1st rounder out there who isn't ready. Fans would totally get behind best player plays. I know I would.

3. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

im sure next year we will draft a CB with our first pick. patience is a virtue.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Adoree is going to make a good kick returner.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

He's full of it. Lots of words but won't answer questions he was asked in regards to the FA discussion. He assumes that throwing money at the salary cap would automatically make us a contender.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I think he answered who he would have liked to sign many times.
    I like the Ryan signing, wait and see on Cyrpien. I wouldn't say we didn't do anything in FA I wonder if we did enough.
    I would have like us to go after Bouye, maybe we did and just got outbid idk. Morris Clairborne is another one I would have went after, he signed cheap.
    I don't want Pryor but from what I've read he's building a nice rapport with Cousins and is giving him a different perspective on things from having played QB. He would have been a cheap contract for a position of need.

#386 Ontario Titan, Jun 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  7. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

I read every post of that conversation and he never once mentioned who he wanted after two people called him on it. As far as I'm concerned he just wants the high priced guys regardless. He thinks they will automatically make things better.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Maybe we aren't reading the same thread, he mentioned Bouye, Jefferson and Hankins at one point. Maybe even Clairborne.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Brandon Williams
    Bouye
    Jefferson
    Osemele
    Hightower
    Hankins
    Pryor were all listed.

Says more about you're reading skills if you didn't see Williams and Osemele mentioned at least 20 times.

@Gut isn't saying anything about throwing money at the cap, but if someone says "here's a hundred bucks, go get all the liqour you can get!", why would you only bring back $46 worth of beer?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I'm wondering if Reeds draft position has gotten him overlooked so far. I really don't understand what Sims has done to distance himself from the other guys other than the chance given to prove what he's worth. I think Reed has a lot of potential to be an impactful corner in this league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar