Are Houston throwing games?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

He made five last week and we didn't win. As much as I would hate to think we are throwing games, I hate even more to admit we are just this bad. Every team in the league knows that David Carr is not allowed to audible to a pass. Every time he audibles, its a run. The defense just has to figure out which side. Most of the time it is going to be to the Texans left because that is where our better o-lineman are.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Why would Capers do that, he's going to be fired at the seasons end anyway?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dear Santa,

Please let the Texans hire Schwartz for the soon to be vacant Head Coaching job.
    We need to get rid of him.

From Gunny

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

exactly

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

and PuckDaddy

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i'm telling you, Domanick Davis is a top 5 RB behind anything resembling a line. He's way ahead of the other RB's from his draft class (Larry Johnson, Willis McGahee, Chris Brown) he's one of the better receiving RB's in the game

if for some stupid reason Houston takes Reggie Bush and not D'Brickashaw, he will likely suck and Houston will need to offload DomD.

7. pking34

pking34 Guest

Changes In The Draft Rules?

I honestly don't think Houston is trying to throw football games to draft #1, but their last 3 games could make a conspiracy theorist believe that's what's going on.
    I wonder if this will create a clamor for an NBA-style draft structure with a lottery among the non-playoff teams.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

it really not in Houston's best interest to pick #1

they don't need Reggie and they might not be any better with Matt

but they could improve with D'Brickashaw
    and a new coach (let's hope they interview Schwartz)

9. maximus

maximus Starter

and Maximus

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That FG attempt at the end of the game was ridiculous.
    That ball was closer to the pylon that the upright...
    It looked like they took the "sofa express best seat in the house" winner, slapped a texans uni on him and sent him out for the attempt...

hey Gunny, wasn't that Reynaldo with the "game saving" face mask tackle?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar