Arbitrator Rules for McNair

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan Yapper, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bromike

bromike Guest

You're batting 0% Mac will have one of his best years no matter where he plays. It's wishful thinking that the Ratbird's will be awefull. They have two quality backs three good receivers a strong defense and a top 5 QB. The cowboys will by no means win the superbowl out of the NFC Carolina and the Redskins are the teams to watch.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Baltimore are too old.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

1. no I'm not.

2. no it isn't

3. so what?

4. we'll see...

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

If McNair shows up at a Raven facility there will be issues. Aside from "mental" training, he can't be at a Raven facility or practice with any Raven players while he's still under contract with the Titans.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

When where and how would the Ravens have a top 5 QB? Where did that come from? If you mean McNair, maybe you'll try to justify it that he was in the pro bowl. Well, that's top 6, and he only got there because of two others ahead of him backing out. Also, NONE of his stats are in the top 5, most aren't close to the top ten.

I've loved mac, but the more I'm thinking about it, he's not who he was, and isn't likely to have another great comeback year.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm in the camp that thinks Mac will be a disappointment for the Ravens. Mac cannot run like he used to so a big part of his game is gone. Mac is injury prone and if he was a RB instead of a QB he would rank right there with Chris Brown in durability. At his age and talent level those injuries have a much more drastic effect on his play. Look at all the games Mac missed or played in where he wasn't 100% the last two years (almost everyone). Mac is going to a new city with new coaches, players and a new offensive system. That will effect his play more than most think.
    Finally, the Raven fans and FO expect more than Mac can deliver and even if Mac has a decent year if he isn't back to his 2004 level they will be disappointed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar