April snow in Tennessee!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Man what a weird day.. I'm out pickin up some grub at about 4:30 today and it's about 45 degrees out and this huge snowflake hits me right in the eyeball. I'm think no way that was snow.. 10 minutes laters it's half a blizzard.. Glad I cut my lawn 2 days earlier..

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I know. I was walking out of work at like six today, and the flurries were coming down like crazy. Has that ever happened before?

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

wasn't the famous ice storm of '92 ? in April ?
    also the big ol Tornado incident was April 16th

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

If it was, I don't remember, I was only five then :ha:

5. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

It's been snowing here in Ohio for a few days

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I don't know about any of that global warming stuff, but it does seem like there's been a season shift...like our calendar has somehow advanced two months ahead. Snow in April, ridiculously hot in September. White Christmases don't happen any more like they used to. In Greensboro, the snow/ice storms most often came in mid-February.

Makes me glad that I moved to the Land Of Eternal Spring. I just hope I can stay here.

7. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I'm living in St Louis now, and man, this is damn cold. This is spring and the weather is about 10 degrees below the middle of my winter from Australia!!

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

It's 68 with a slight overcast. It will probably burn off by around noon. :)

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

snow in DC.

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Snow here in Niagara Falls, guess teh weather had to be made up for considering there was no snow on christmas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar