Anything Can Happen

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

why are you going there? the titans wont be playing. and even if they are they wont deserve to be there. the titans arent very good

2. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

We have a separate section called "Smack Central" for a reason. All non-Titans fans can stick to that side of the fence. Which includes you.

[​IMG]

Thank you and good day.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I hate to agree with you on this one. I mean, its time to back up the uhauls for the season. Just being realistic. IMO, forget the records, focus on health and next season. IMO, everyone is on notice still. Even Fish even though VY might have saved his job again. Just how I feel about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar