Anyone...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SchindlersFist, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fishman35

Fishman35 Starter

I can handle him more than the ref who takes 90 seconds to explain a holding call. I cannot remember his name to save my life.

I like Mike Carrey.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

His crew is terribly inconsistent. While we should have been flagged for slamming the runner to the ground after the whistle...the Colts got a away with excessive play after the whistle against us with Hochuli standing right there and he did nothing.

With those white pants they wear I could almost see the blue 18 showing through from his Peyton Under Roos....

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's certainly fallen off in terms of accurately calling games. Use to be the best, now he's just another ref.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He called the Titans/Eagles game perfectly. I think he does fine.

He's messed up once big time... but it ended up not mattering since the Chargers won the division.

5. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Nah, my hatred is aimed at Goddell.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You guys know Hochuli doesn't make EVERY call, right? Mostly just QB related and some offensive line calls. The back judge and line judges are mostly in charge of the secondary calls.

8. CricketChapman

CricketChapman Camp Fodder

Scapegoat syndrome. Just blame all bad officiating on the guy who announces the calls.

It's not like the referee is a judge who can just overrule another official's decision. If so, more blame could be justified.

Hochuli is pretty good, but as someone else said, I think his accuracy has slipped. I rank Carey as the best in the league right now.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

he has made it to where he is a spectacle all to himself now. Referees should be nearly invisible, and he draws too much attention to himself. That's the problem with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar