Anyone worried?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

For 19M? I seriously doubt that...we can restructure his contract...I don't think we'll do it, though.

2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Colts GM Ryan Grigson was adamant at the Owners Meetings on Monday that the team will not be trading RE Dwight Freeney.
    It sounds like the Colts are willing to swallow Freeney's $19 million cap number in order to field a competitive defense. "I'm looking forward to Dwight Freeney being part of the Colts' defense in 2012," Grigson said. "He will be a Colt." Freeney could play the Terrell Suggs right-end role with Robert Mathis ticketed for Jarret Johnson duties in Chuck Pagano's Ravens-like defense.
    Source: Mike Chappell on Twitter

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

They also said Manning wasn't going anywhere...

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Houston said a number of times they wouldn't let Mario walk, and guess what......

Never trust a suit, they lie.

5. JCBRAVE

It's hard to believe where NFL salaries have gone over the past 5 years. It used to be only elite QB's could make $16M/yr, now we've got all kinds of players making that, and to me it's just wrong.

6. JCBRAVE

There has only been 1 year during this teams existences where I felt bad going into the season, and that was in 2004. I feel good about 2012 tho.

7. jwmann2

jwmann2 Camp Fodder

You have to draft well and win with those players. The free agents you want are the ones that end up going to New England, New York, Dallas and Philly because they want to win. The free agents most teams end up with, particurlarly the Browns and Bengals are guys that are past their prime or have baggage. You build around the draft.

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I felt ok during the seasons we made the playoffs but I will say this I felt really good going into the season where we went 10-0.

Last season I didn't feel so hot on our team, but this year yea I agree with you I think this is gonna be a good year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar