Anyone waiting for what Mr. Hoge has to say?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

WOW I am shocked....talking about the Stars Aligning....Hoge actually giving Vince praise??? Pigs can fly...or the sky is falling.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

Well, do I see a sign of Hoge eating "CROW?" It is a perfect opportunity for Hoge to back-off. Especially when VY said he was just doing his job. VY did great by making that statement, because it opened the door for Hoge to chill out. It is like being pissed at someone and they apologize first. That sometimes makes you even more pissed, but what can you do?

I LOVE IT.

If you can't beat them, Join them......

3. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

I refuse to listen to any comments Hoge makes....but what has he been saying about other young QB's?

I remember him praising Matt Ryan last year(Funny how Ryan did a little better than Vince his rookie....but Ryan played a full season)

Just wondering whats his opinion on the new guys....Stafford, Sanchez......wonder what he is saying bout Cutler(A guy who he used drool over) now??

Edit: I might choose to listen to Hoge again though...thats about as a sincere an apology you will get from him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar