Anyone kinda miss Vince Young?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Umm im pretty sure jesse's Video had some great TD passes from Vince.

2. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Who is someone comparable to Vince who has won a Super Bowl?

3. amy

amy Starter

May be, but he sat and watched because he didn't have the emotional stability to deal with that fact. Hopefully, he has had some really good counseling and will be ready when called upon. My gut feeling is that he will take a long time to learn all he needs to learn to make a good NFL quarterback, if he makes one at all.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

bingo.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Hate is a strong word.I'd love for him to bounce back and be great but I think there's zero chance it's going to happen.

Until he does show us something worthwhile though he's fair game to be ridiculed.I can't believe I used to defend his wonderlic score.Now I absolutely bellieve that he really did score a 16.He's special for all the wrong reasons.

6. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

What do you mean by comparable? Someone who runs around and throws int.'s?

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

The post was so nice...I had to high five it twice. ('Course, I had to remove the first one in order to do so...sorry....)

I pulled a Sir Mix-A-Lot:

"Double up...Double up...Ugh...UGH!" :lol: :eh?: :rolleyes: Sorry. I get carried away.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

LOL before vince's biggest problem was chow and now it was firing chow? Make up your mind people.

Did vince improve from his first year with chow to his 2nd?

Obviously it is in our best interests for vince to emerge as a top 10 QB. Most of us don't think that will happen but all of us should hold out hope that it will.

As for vince quitting?

Scottie pippen stayed on the bench in the most important play of the season in 94 i think it was. He refused to participate in a final regulation play just because he wasn't going to get the shot.

a far worse act than what vince did yet bulls fans forgave it.

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/05/14/s...ference/Times Topics/People/P/Pippen, Scottie

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

who gives a rats :moon: what the Chicago fans did. :grrhee:

10. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

I do miss having the playmaking ability that VY brings to the table. Miss having the thought that we have a franchise QB. Miss watching him being a vocal leader and backing it up like in his rookie season. I Don't miss the pouting and the God AWFUL interviews (He is too country for my ears). I don't miss the temper tantrums, and I don't miss the turnovers, nor him standing in the pocket looking like he's taking an eye exam starring recivers down. With all that said, Overall, I miss seeing him on the field. Prayerfully, he will have studied the game, the playbook, and every defensive play that was run in the NFL last season, and actullay LEARN THE GAME!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar