Anyone kinda miss Vince Young?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i miss the player who had heart and passion i dont miss the player that gave up and showed no intent on trying to get back into the game the rest of the season

2. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

thought some of you could use this video for the moment you are all sharing with each other......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jzduPKYz3uk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jzduPKYz3uk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

nope, I can't say I care for turning the ball over or watching a grown man cry

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Remember when people said the option wouldn't work in the NFL? Vince and LenDale ran that one play against the Colts and it worked, just like his other runs against the Colts when we beat them with that Bironas field goal. Maybe if Fisher and Dinger would take the handcuffs off and just let Vince be Vince he'd have a chance to succeed..

5. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

The option will only work for so long untill you face a good defense. And i wouldnt put any stock into that game anyways considering the Colts defense has always had problems stoppping the run.

6. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

anyone have any video clips of vince completeling a long pass, or even throwing a TD for that matter?

7. StlTitansFan29

StlTitansFan29 Camp Fodder

Most titans fan are on the fence with VY, for me personally I think he will come back a better player. After all the success at Texas and rookie season with the Titans. I think Vince thought the NFL would be just like college were he could win on his ability alone and didn't really have to take the offseason that seriously. I'll give him credit for working with his receivers but I think going back to college to finish his degree hurt him last year. When he needed to be working with Himerdinger learning the new offense.

8. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

yeah in college

9. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

10. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

I saw mention that Vince could be the Lebron James of the NFL. I think this could happen, but the difference between the two is, Lebron has a killer instinct. His mind and spirit drive his body to do the things he does on the court. Same was for Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley (yes), Barry Sanders, etc.

Vince HAS this instinct. He showed it during his rookie year. He just needs to get over whatever mental hump is holding back his progress.

*This is why rookies shouldn't get these huge contracts*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar