Anyone going to Tampa?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alex1939, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'll be there with a few Titans buddies and know a couple of bucs friends down there.

Know of a tailgate spot we will try to hit before the game and probably get into some late night rowdiness on Saturday, which will involve making it rain. :greedy:

2. maximus

maximus Starter

Man, I could have gone. I got a several (read around 100-200 friends) down there. Should have gone.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Hey Alex, can you name some good drinking spots to get bent up in? We gonna need a place if I can sneak out. Yeah, that's right Bulluck4MVP, I'm off the wagon, rolled under the wheels, walking down the street in the other direction....It's all Lake Dawson's fault!

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

LOL good job girl.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I just talked to my buddy, whose place I'll be crashing at in Tampa.

He said, in south tampa there is the High Park Cafe and Whiskey Park which he described both as clubby, expensive drinks, valet parking... late 20s, early 30s "showoff" kind of crowd.

Channelside, around the port of tampa near the hockey stadium, there are around 10 bars within walking distance of each other, about 2 dance clubs, the crowd was more mid 30s.

Hattricks is one of his favorite sports bars which is about a mile from channelside.

I've only been to tampa about 3 times so thats about the best I can do haha.

And if you really got the wild streak and wanted to go to the "adult" entertainment clubs, Mans Venus and 2001 are both great full of hot women. Just thought I'd mention it. I personally prefer 2001 even though Venus might be a notch higher on the hotness scale.

Hope this was somewhat helpful and you have a good trip. We'll probably go out channelside on friday and then saturday head to st. pete to get some good seafood on the ocean, then hit the adult clubs late that night.

And then the real fun of going to the game, I really like the unique stadium with the pirate ship and that area of the stadium. Unfortunately I'll be in the other endzone, but hey, I'll be there.

Go titans!

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I had to be in Lakeland earlier in the week and once a year is about all I can take of the Tampa area...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar