Anyone Else Feel Sorry for Steelers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RealestWhiteBoy, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Someone is acting like the Steelers are the only ones on a short week? We got our butts handed to us again by the Vikings and somehow we have the advantage coming into this game?

That's actually pretty funny....

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

according to your reasoning. Bye britt, bye cj, by mccarthy, bye morgan, bye cook, bye mccourty...etc

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We're handing out pink towels, Steelers gonna laugh at us.

4. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Yea, because it's all been a clever trap! We have lulled the Steelers to sleep, and now we are going to pounce! Troy could play, they are resting him because they think we are push overs ... we have them right where we want them. Come gametime, it's lights, camera, action, win!!!!

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

This is the vehicle version of CJ then..

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Im glad some fans still have optimism, good to see, even if I think you are wrong.

P.S. Check your PM's. Sent you my address so you can mail me some of the stuff your smoking. :toast:

7. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

i wish i could make a thread about this but i need you guys to spread the word.. WE NEED TO GET LOUD THIS GAME. GET LOUD EARLY AND GO BANANAS WHEN/IF RAPISTBERGER GETS SACKED. we need momentum to go our way early if we will have any sort of a chance. so help our titans out by helping disrupt communication at the line. if for no other reason get loud to ****ing show national tv that yeah we might suck but we are the best fans in the nfl and will always back this team up.

8. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

The rapist is gonna treat our defense like he treats co-ed's in the bathroom

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well we haven't actually played since last year...

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Steelers 23 Titans 10 WE WILL SNAP THE 30+ STREAK!!!!!!!!!!! JERRY GREY FOR MVP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar