Anybody think the F.O. is monitoring the draft message board?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Starter

Every organization monitors the boards. On the memphis grizzlies board, Chris Wallace has stated that he's even gotten ideas from the fan boards.

I wouldn't be surprised if the titans take hightower tonight simply because the board thinks hes a great pick.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah they got Arenas because of a blog post.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I am Munch. Thanks for the input.

4. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

Our FO is not going to take a player because a few hundred fans on a message board think so and so will be a good player. Absurd statement.

lmao

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well we know Griff and others have eyes on here.

Don't criticize a player unless you wanna turn up on Facebook, looking all Americas Most Wanteded out .

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

7. The Playmaker

Yeah I thought it was pretty funny and yeah Celtics fan too

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. The Playmaker

If I knew for a fact that Bud Adams could comprehend what he reads then I'm sure he reads the boards when he pops a squat.

9. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Starter

I said I wouldn't be surprised.

I am not as informed on football as I am on basketball, but I do know that many many board members on our bbs and very informed and they aren't far away from the gm in terms of knowing the team needs.

I suspect there are board members here that fit that same bill. They know the titans inside and out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar