Anybody else concerned?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

What an absolutely ridiculous comment. You should try watching the Titans play.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

After calling out the D for not making some plays, preferably some takeaways, they showed up huge against Jax. Very good game by the D.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Robitchie is just not intelligent or innovative. He's been quoted many times saying he'll keep trying the same play over and over and over until it finally works? The guy is just insanely dumb. I mean if the defense stacks 8 or 9 in the box why not try and spread out the field with 4 WRs and do a quick slant or whatever. The Rams, Eagles, Steelers, Pats etc do these kind of plays on 3rd down to keep the defense guessing and its hard to stop. I don't mind running but when your run game is ineffective you got to think of something else to move the offense. But we're stuck this season with dumby.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Lol oops, that was meant to say “Offense”

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

That said, you should try reading the content/context above in the conversation ;)

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Bingo! It’s scary man. I scratch my head watching this offense quite often. It just makes no sense, and Mularkey has no balls to change it up. The only other excuse is that he is simply just as stupid as Robiskie, and Stubborn.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. DaCost

DaCost Starter

We had like 3 3rd down and 1s ..and in all of them Henry got stop with the jags putting 10 in the box.

We have to give Henry 20 plus touches but we have to find a way to counter maybe running Mariota more will help.

But at end of the day I agree Mariotas 2 man routes are killing him is kind of unfair to him.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Anybody else concerned? If you weren't concerned by now you haven't been paying attention.

I fully believe this team could easily have 11+ wins right now with competent playcalling. Schedule was literally as easy an NFL schedule gets. Ever.

The fact that we had to win in week 17 to secure a playoff spot was completely pathetic. Yeah, we all know Robiskie sucks. But at the end of the day it's on Mularkey. It's his offense and he's the HC. So this means either A) he's happy with the playcalling this season, or B) he's afraid to hurt his friend's feelings and take over the playcalling. Either one of those is a very bad look.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR Starter

My thoughts exactly. So if we hire an OC with the best ideas in the world he still works for the HC. Mularkey is the one who spouts the exotic smash mouth football. If they do bring in a offensive mastermind will it matter?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Yes, because a random hobo would be better calling plays than Robiski.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar