Any word on USC pro day?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by dman050586, Apr 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

IMO, if Cutler ran and Young had to be coaxed into running then Leinart should have ran.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I seriously doubt LenDale White gets out of the first. There are the Colts, but there is Pittsburgh at the end of the round, and New England and Denver before that, though I think Denver could take Maroney.

In round two, the Jets could take him, Green Bay, SF, Oakland -- all could make a case. I don't see it happening.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Though we could trade up if we see him falling.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Jitters like an all-pro NFL defensive end can give you?

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Does Leinart have two years more experience that Young and Cutler? If so, maybe that's why.

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think Cutler was a four year starter. Young redshirted and then started 2 and a half seasons I think. Leinart played in a few games as a freshman and then started his last three seasons.

7. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

:cool: All the bickering aside, if Leinart had an avg workout doesn't this put us in the catbirds seat, as all three should be there at the 3 spot?

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Bipolar goes off...

Haven't you heard?[​IMG] When Matt Leinart lays an egg the whole world swears it's made of gold. Jay Cutler has to be perfect in hurricane gail type wind with both eyes gouged out with fire ants in his football pants before he can get a lick of praise. People talk about Vince Young like he can't write his own name let alone go back for a senior year of college. [​IMG]The whole world has been telling Matt Leinart that he is the epitome of the NFL's golden boy... He's already talking like he's going to take a bite out of the Big Apple... [​IMG]He's like... yeah, uh... I can be that kind of super star... I can be this generations Joe Nameth... let me grab my sportscream, my leggins, my shades and my fur and I'll see you out there for warm-ups right after I finish this ciggarette because I'm OLD SCHOOL!!! [​IMG]Yeah, baby... I don't need to run to play football... I'll just take three step drops all day long...the 40? Oh you mean this beer? Yeah, me and Rothlisburger are homeboys... I love to P - A - R - T - Y ... PARTY!!! Yeah!!!

9. ya i think leinhart is a cocky little fag and couldnt admit after the rose bowl game that texas was better than them, and that vince is the better qb

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:eek: I'm not trying to preech hate here... your response is funny though. I wouldn't go as far as to call him a fag. Peyton is a fag. You only save that for somebody worth hatin on... but, seriously, as a fan, Leinart gets praise when he poops on the rug. He can do no wrong and just wait and see... He will get the Peyton treatment once he is the man somewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar