Any VY Fans Anywhere?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

when you throw your team under the bus like that and you throw a hissy fit the way he did, you lose respect. sorry dude, your making more money then i will ever see in my life time. and your doing it playing a game that i love. grow up, deal with the boos and get out there and play...if not...ride the pine.

i was once a fan of vy...hell i have an authentic jersey with the letters sewn on it. but when he pulled the i dont wanna play crap, he lost respect.

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I actually think putting VY in the doghouse gives him the best chance. I'm still a VY fan, and I'm still convinced he has the skills to be a very good to great QB. He's got to work out his head, though - and some time on the bench behind a guy who's gone through all that is about the only thing that will get him to where he needs to be.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I see nothinig wrong with people still having some confidence in VY and he could end up having a decent career when all is said and done. However, KC coming in and having a solid year and now being re-signed for two years basically means VY's days as a Titans are over. Unless KC stinks up the place or gets injured this year where VY can come in and redeem himself I don't see VY ever starting for the Titans again. If he becomes a good NFL QB it will be for a different team because the Titans won't keep him around (or VY won't stay around) long enough for that to happen in TN.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I hope for the best for Vince Young. If he could come back and be a true starting franchise quarterback for the Titans, I'd be thrilled. However, this season has caused some very real doubt for me (and many others) that he will do it. He doesn't look like the team believes in him, and that's a bad sign. The Colts game was ugly, he should be able to do better than that. If he wants to be the starter, he's got a lot of work to do. I hope that he does it, but I'm not expecting him to.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Speaking of Vince, we haven't heard anything about his continued pursuit of his degree this year. Last year, it was printed that he would spend Spring in Austin in 08 and 09.

Has anybody heard if he is at UT right now?

6. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

I'm a fan. A "very disappointed in him" fan.

Wishing on a star that he could change some of his evil ways. It doesn't look good.

7. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

He did ask twice not to be bashed. So maybe it is.

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Well I guess it comes down to what you would call fine. How much can one expect being thrown a limited role?

IMO he came in and played fine, not real good or great but fine. Everyone calls bust but in the times we needed him he played alright. But I will agree second round was high and he probably could of been had in the later rounds.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

To be fair, you earn your role.
    Henry earned a limited role and I suspect he'll earn his release soon enough.

10. i became a vy fan when he escaped that sack against the giants. and the run in ot against the texans. but i'm starting to have my doubts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar