any UT fans here?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by DCtitan49, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

who cares about UT. I'm only worried about PSU...........you know that team that rocked you in last years Outback bowl. And we sucked last year in the Big 10 shows how good the Big 10 is compared to the SEC.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

In case you didn't know, the Titans play in Tennessee.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

What conference won the National Championship? What conference lost in the title game? What does that show?

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

you beat us in the outback bowl because we had an injured qb, and to say the Big 10 is better then the SEC, your crazy, the big 10 has 2 good teams and 3 other decent teams, the SEC is stacked every year, to win a national championship in the SEC is almost impossible and the Gators did it.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yeah, that was some 20-10 thrashing you all gave us. I think that 88 yard fumble return with 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter to let you all tie the game really showed how Penn State is a much better football team than Tennessee... :rolleyes:

Yes Big 10 is the most dominant conference in college football, which they proved easily in the national championship game... oh wait, OSU lost 41 to 14? Oh yeah, guess the Big 10 aint so grand. :grrhee:

I'm worried about UT this year. Particularly the defensive line is iffy. If we get run on in the SEC we are in serious trouble. I do expect the run offense to be much improved, of course, it won't take much for that to happen.

I'll predict 10-2 for the season, as much as I hate to say it, I think we'll lose in the swamp this year, and then the SEC is too difficult for us to not have another loss. But, I'll hope for the best.

Oh and Fulmer isn't a good recruiter... he is a GREAT recruiter, which is why he'll be around UT for a long time, unless we have another losing record anytime soon.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

our run offense is more then improved, its gonna be the best in the nation, count on it...

7. ONUV

ONUV Starter

:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar