Any one else....EXCITED?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I know this may be a little premature, but before we started picking up all these Free Agents, I was thinking that this season was going to be a learning one for our young players...QB included. Now, I am thinking that our defense is looking good, and our Offense has potential. If we can get an impact player like ROBY in the draft again does anyone else think we can make a run next year? I am not saying that we will win it all, but does anyone else see us at least finishing with a winning season next year? I hope Steve comes into camp in shape and works with his WR. Our RB are good and I hope will step it up.

With all that being said, I have always been an advocate of drafting a QB as the air aparent in the draft, but now I am starting to lean toward the BRICK! (unless Bush is there). He could have a HUGE impact immediatly, opening holes and protecting Steve. I dunno, just a thought!

P

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

If we have a impactful draft, I think we could be pretty solid actually. The team is still very young, but the additions will not hurt a bit.

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I'm starting to be greedy as well in terms of thinking about drafting help for this year and D'Brickashaw would definitely be appear to be an immediate impact player in a position of need. I certainly won't cry if they take one of the QB's at three but I'd be just as happy if the Titans took Ferguson. If indeed the front office is thinking of taking Ferguson, they'd better sign a big time, pro bowl caliber center to provide veteran leadership on a offensive line that features two inexperienced tackles... :)) .

4. metal957

metal957 Starter

No i still think we have to go QB and now most likely we will have our choice of the three

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I think the fact that we havent let go of Volek says alot about our plans this year. If he ends up gone, then I will be convinced we are getting a QB in the draft.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm already convinced of that. I think we're hanging on to Billy to see if Steve asks to be released, or if we're forced to that end.

7. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

roby impact player last year?

brandon jones was the best but no impact player & r williams i thought was better than roby,i guess roby played in most games.

8. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I'm pretty excited with the news. We will have even more cap room after they figure out Mcnair's contract situation. We just signed four good veterans, and the draft is coming up.
    It should be a lot better than the last two years.

9. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I am thrilled with these four signings. Our defense is shaping up. All that we desperately need is a MLB. Our O really only needs depth at O-line.

10. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I think maybe a RT will help, but that can come in the second round or later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar