Any news on Waddell?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Anyone hearing anything on a return date for Michael Waddell? I thought it was supposed to be after the bye week.

2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I haven't heard a thing. Since it has been quite regarding him and we haven't sustained any secondary injuries, I would beat we don't see him back this yr.

3. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

I think Mike maybe out a bit longer...................they are in no hurry with him because right now there is not a huge need at CB and on ST...............

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well, they could fool me...

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think we are missing mike big time as a gunner. he's only the fastest guy on the team and usually the first one down there to make the tackle.

6. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

the team is 1-5 and going no where..............he is coming back from a major injury and there is no need to rush him.

7. Fry

im not saying rush. im just saying we miss him.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Fisher mentioned him in his Monday press conference:

"The status is this, when you go on PUP (physically unable to perform), he’s on there for six weeks. Then after the six weeks you have 21 days to put him on the practice field. At which time then you have another 21 days to activate him. We’re going to wait probably another week or two. We’ll probably use that 21 day period, use it up as much we can and then give Mike 21 days and see where he’s at. He’s doing much better. He’s running and doing things; he’s coming along. I’ll say he has a chance."

9. Fry

erron kinney had a chance early in the season too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar