Any love for Pacman?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Nov 2, 2007.

?
  1. I have love for Pac, bring him back early

30 vote(s)
    68.2%
  2. I do not have any love for him. See you in 2008.

14 vote(s)
    31.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

What has Jones done for the team this year? Nothing because of his stupidity.
    He was a high draft pick that we're not getting anything from this year because he doesn't know how to act off the field.

Does anyone really think he will change and stop putting himself in situations like he has in the past? He will do more stupid stuff in the future and receive more suspensions and again we will get nothing on the field from him because of what he does off the field. It most certainly does matter what they do off the field, we've seen that more than anyone.

You slash and burn off cancer, you don't try and live with it...

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What has pacman done for us this year? Just about as much as Vince Young has. But at least Pacman has an excuse.
    Here's the deal, We'd be UNDEFEATED right now if Pacman was on this team. What does it hurt for him to return? When you have everything to gain and nothing to lose, you take your chances.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Right on Gloat. This is two things we've agreed on.

4. nickmsmith

And Hoffa, how many things can you say for CERTAIN that he did??
    Nothing has been proven, more things he has supposedly done have been debunked than proven. Last time I checked going to a strip club before meeting with the Commisioner isn't illegal.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Man I'll be glad when there will be no more talk of PacMan...

we're doing fine without him and there's really no way to know if we'd have won with Pac in our lineup....

unless you have a machine that can manipulate events of the past then don't say we would have won... because no one knows... Pac could have muffed a punt/kickoff return or been beaten in coverage...

Pac is good, but he's not worth keeping around if he this huge distraction that takes away from the real purpose of the "team"

and Yes, VY has sucked it up this year, but I don't think enough can be said about his leadership ability and his ability to raise the level of play from the players around him....

remember VY sucked it up last week, but he had some nice balls in some pretty tight spaces and his receivers failed to do their part...

6. nickmsmith

haha you said he had some nice balls.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

haha, I did didn't I?.. what can I say

8. DJB

DJB Starter

I'm the opposite. I have no love for PacMan but think he should be allowed to come back. I have love for fairness and equality when it comes to suspending people

9. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

What do we have to lose?

A year of #32's contract.

Or rather, 10 weeks rather than a year.

10. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Only if he can come back and play as a reciever. That's where this team needs help the most. Otherwise why does this have to come up when this team is doing well, especially on defense? I don't think this team needs publicity like this right now, let us stay under the radar untill the playoffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar