Any love for Pacman?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Nov 2, 2007.

?
  1. I have love for Pac, bring him back early

30 vote(s)
    68.2%
  2. I do not have any love for him. See you in 2008.

14 vote(s)
    31.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

How do you figure on the Pacman situation? With all things considered,do you want him back?
    I think we should take him back. He does fill seats and we are paying him.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I have some love for pacman, but still think he shouldn't be back until 2008... how do I vote?

3. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i love pac so much, he's a titan through and through and i hope he gets back real soon

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I think we're doing just fine without him

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

there isn't a place to vote for kicking him out forever

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yeah, I was looking for the option..

"HATE, HATE, HATE! Be rid of punkman forever!"

:grrhee:

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

as was I

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

haters. We would not have been near the playoffs last year without him. He made our defense much better, not even mentioning his punt returning. I can't wait until he comes back and plays like he does. Everyone of you will eat crow. Who cares how they act off the field. Haynesworth mauled someone's face on the field, and now all is gone and forgotten. Just because Pacman's all over the news, you're all over him. You're all pawns. Pacman hasn't been proven of doing anything. You all saw Haynesworth do his deed.
    You people are seriously mistaken.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Congratulations everybody, we can kick out Haynesworth, and Pacman, and everyone else who has ever caused any trouble. We'll have the most fan and family friendly team ever, but we will suck. I guess we're used to it eh?
    Get real. They don't pay the players to be upstanding citizens, they pay them to play football.

10. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

We are not paying him as long as he is suspended.

Keeping him out a full year is best for the team, and makes the contract we have with him easy to maintain.

Keeping him out for a full year under suspension is just like adding an extra year to his contract.

I can't understand why any of his fans would want to waste an extra year of "Pacman" in order to see him in 5 games this year.

And the Titans "fill seats" without him.

He is a great player, but needs to realize that being stubborn, and not putting the past away will cost him his future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar