any interest in possible QB cuts from around the league ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wow...the suggestions in this thread are simply wow.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Croyle's doing well and Cassel's not going anywhere ... idk
    I think i'd prefer Thigpen to Ramsey

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Fisher speak
    if he's comfortable with the QB position right now, he's losing his mind

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The fact that Culpepper just walked into the lions last year and started for them says all I need to know about Stanton. If you can't start for the lions (especially last year) your not worth a damn.

5. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

THIS is a true story no joke

One day I was walking home and my friend came up and said he bough a piece of THREAD at the school. I was like no way man, and a samurai used car salesman came up and offered me here wares. I was like I got to have that straw, it SUCKS up so much liquid. True story.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Tebow will get picked up, and play, because he will sell an insane amount of tickets. I'm thinking the Jags in the 2nd or 3rd round.I know it's a reach,
    but they need a spark, and need fans. They will sell a million Tebow jerseys, and I guarantee they sell out some games.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I think Thigpen is worth consideration.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

My gawd what a dumb thread.

Maybe if we had drafted brady in the 5th rd in 2000 we wouldn't have this problem. :rolleyes:

We will live and die with kerry and vince. We made that decision some time ago. We could have tried to trade vince on draft day and we could have signed another QB instead if kerry we did not.

This is it stop whining. It is disconcerning that after 3 preseason games ramsey has the highest rating and that is just 74.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That usually doesn't last long if the player can't deliver. Even if a team like the jags sold 10,000 more tickets a game @ 150 a pop that is only 1.5M enough to pay one 2nd rd pick for a year. Assuming they have 10,000 seats a game to sell.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I said that in another thread the other day, Arron Rodgers isnt a huge name like Brady and Manning but he can rack up the yardage. I think if we had him we would be in the top 5 offenses in the league.

Collins has a weak arm, and VY has no skills at passing. Our WR's we got now could do more with a better QB. It's a shame their potential will go to waste for several more years. All i ask for is a young smart passing QB with a good arm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar