Any Givens update yet?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ryan, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

funny cuz its true?

2. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Leroy Harris will take over for Mawae when he retires. I have no worries.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Blame Reese for his lack of foresight. How could he not know Givens would have a terrible injury. :rolleyes:

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Yeah the only guy on our o-line to ever make the Pro Bowl is our worst lineman.

On a related note, Amano got constantly blown up Monday night.

5. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

what does that have to do with anything? Mawae is way past his prime. Roos is better, Stewart is better, Olsen is better...the only one you coud make a case for is Bell to be worse.

Seriously, how is he better than the other 4?

6. wplatham

How do you define better? I mean, lineman are kinda hard to judge just watching the game. What have you seen that makes you believe Mawae is the worst? As a whole, the entire o-line has been inconsistent this year. But what makes you think Mawae is any worse than the rest?

7. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

well given that Mawae gets pushed BACKWARDS more often than anyone else....

8. wplatham

I hadn't noticed that myself. It seemed to me like there were times when Mawae was the only one NOT getting pushed back.

We both think we are right and its hard to find evidence to argue this. Another pointless battle lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar