Any Givens update yet?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ryan, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Is he going to at least try to come back this year or are we going to have to wait till next year?

Ive been waiting forever for him to come back this is taking way too long. :banned:

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

He benefited from having Tom Brady, hit the FA market, took the big pay day, got hurt and is now in no hurry to come back.

Personally, I don't think he'll ever play a significant amount of football again.

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Next TC most likely.

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

3 of the 4 are stars for us. Givens would be one if he'd get his bahooky back here.

[​IMG]

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

At least the other 3 worked out. I doubt we'll ever get anything from Givens.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that's the first time i've seen givens in uniform....

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

What a waste of money. How long has he been out? Two seasons? How much longer are we going to wait? This was a thoroughly dissapointing pick up .... one of the worst.
    Does anyone know what the situation with him is? What did we sign him to and how long is left?

8. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

yeah Mawae has been our worst lineman this year. He's still good--but hardly a star.

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Our worst lineman??? Ha

10. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

hes like 38 years old isnt he, we need to look at a center in this years draft maybe, or something. In the next couple years, i hope we dont draft a Center in the first round cuz we have more positions we need to address

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar