Any Given Sunday: Titans over Giants

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SupDawg, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I think our future looks EXTREMLY bright. I have been saying that all it takes is for us to fill a few holes, and hope VY has a very good offseason, and we will be in contention.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"After four weeks, it appeared that Jeff Fisher’s days in Tennessee were numbered. Rumors started floating of Norm Chow’s return to the college ranks. Now, including defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz, the Tennessee staff is turning in one of the best coaching performances of the season."

WTF?!

3. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Not sure how being dead last in the NFC in scoring defense is turning in a good coaching job.

Vince's offseason work ethic was well-known at Texas. He is a competitor, first and foremost, not a guy whose primary goal is the lifestyle. I predict a great offseason.

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I could see us in the playoff via Wild Card next year with the right draft and FA acquisitions.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

A good off-season with chow and vince will have this team in contention no doubt. But we also need to fill some holes through the draft and FA but calvin johnson seems to be getting farther and farther away as we continue to win. But if we keep improving do we really need him no because reciever isn't the only need and theres plenty of talented receivers later in the draft ex.Marques Colston who played not far from where I live. So not getting Calvin Johnson wouldn't break my heart because were improving and not picking in the top 5 like the past 2 years.

6. we picked 6th in 05, but players like Colston and Finnegan are very rare

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar