Any Entrepreneurs Here?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by World Peace, Sep 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I like hearing entrepreneurial stories. So why not share them here?

• Boring Boring x 1
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I prostitute myself to make money. This falls in that category right?

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I invented Post-its.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

I put your mom to work on the BLVD down here. Had to to kick that ***** in the stomach when I caught her taking a little bit extra off the top. There nerve to think she could offer 2 for 1 deals and extra hours on my dollar. She knew what she had coming.

She still texts me everyday from her food stamp phone asking to come work for me on these streets again. I told her hell no because I know she strung out on that glass pipe.

She mentioned her son sometimes. Said she had zero regrets about leaving you in that Walmart bathroom with a roll of dimes and a dirty diaper.

Anyway, that was my entrepreneur story. I sold the business to Billy Lee Robinson and doubled my initial investment of your mom and rent in a Waffle House bathroom.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I wonder how many posts before there's a serious response? I say at least 17.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I **** in a box and marked it "guaranteed" once.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Sounds like some mighty fine brake pads.

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

probably the only ones that this applies to are Cruds and TJ.. off the top of my head

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I developed the romba of lawn mowers

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

When I was 17 I started a web-business(with a partner) that I eventually sold for about $20k. Probably made 20kish total, myself, in 1.5-2 years. Wasn't a killing but I was in high school at the time so it was a lot then. At one point we had 100k+ users active.

I've had a couple other websites since then that I've sold for a few thousand here and there but nothing in comparison to that first one.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar