Any Beer Geeks?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by VolnTitan, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yeah but it's blue mountain piss water.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

It's evolving because they adjust the recipe with every batch. Not saying it is my favorite IPA, but it is a solid beer and interesting. Of course if you aren't used to IPA's, probably too bitter for you. #28 wasn't as hoppy as I like, but some of the earlier versions were nice.

If you want good beer, head to Asheville. Beer capitol of the states.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Oh, so every other month or so I should order one too see how the new batch is.

I definatly liked it, just not enough to order again.

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Where do you live GoT?

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

North of Murfreesboro

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

OK...when you said "order" I thought you meant you had it shipped to you in the mail or something. If you get a chance, head up to Chuck's in Bowling Green. They carry stuff like 3 Floyds, Bell's, Founder's and Goose Island that you can't get in Tennessee and is really top shelf stuff.

I think that in Murfreesboro you might find a place that carries Foothills. VERY nice beer from Asheville area. If looking for good beer locally that just got here, look for Caldera. Their IPA is top notch and was just introduced a few months ago.

8. AlaTitan

AlaTitan Guest

yummmmy beer! One of my favorite topics. Alabama has finally approved high gravity beer so we can get high quality now. I used to make several runs to Frugal McDougals to stock up. Now I can get many tasty ones here in Huntsville.
    Love Orval, Duvel, Chimay (Belgian Trappist ales):yes:. Like Bass Pale Ale for my daily beer. have been impressed with several varieties of Alewerks of Williamsburg Va. Really like Old Pec and Spotted Hen too.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Didn't mean too confuse. Old Chicago has about 30 beers on tap and about 80 more available. One of the ones on tap is the Hop Project.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar