Any 360 third party not multi platform?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I went up to the local video store to hire a game and blu-ray movie (and none were there).

Anyway I noticed Saints Row is coming out for PS3 and now I was just wondering whether any x-box third party games that are not going cross platform?

I am meaning the good games that are out, the ones you'll brag about :brow:
    We all know Oblivion is coming out, as is Saints Row, plus Guitar Hero is 360 as well.
    So I am just curious.

2. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Off the top of my head, I can mention Gears, Lost Planet, Dead Rising, Bioshock and Mass Effect.

I wasn't impressed at all with Lost Planet and Dead Rising, but they have been very popular for the 360. The last two look promising. Bioshock might actually make its way to the PS3 later on.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

isn't Gears Mircosoft made?

4. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Nope... it was developed by Epic Games, the creators of the Unreal Engine.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's what I don't get.

Gears is a massively popular game, why not multi-platform it and milk it for what it is worth

6. Toly

Toly Free your mind

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=23676

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Quite a few exclusives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar