Antonio Cromartie is headed to the Jets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

That's all? a 3rd round pick? ...pathetic titans are pathetic.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Looks like it's more likely a second and, unless I misread the article, only get him for one season if they can't work out a long-term deal?

4. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

All I know is that jets defense is going to be sick nasty.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Cromartie isn't good, when will people learn?

6. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Anything is an upgrade over Nick Harper...Maybe his wife should stab him in his leg again before next season. Because in that playoff game,after he got stabbed, he actually played pretty good.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Cromartie isn't much better. If we want marginally better we may as well resign Hood, he's cheaper and is willing to tackle.

8. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Lito Sheppard and Fred Smoot are both available.

9. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

when nick harper and rod hood are your CBs, cromarties is a freaking mythical beast.

for a 3rd rounder?? we picked ryan mouton in the 3rd round last year and he single handedly lost a game, and couldnt win a starting spot over rod hood or nick harper...

cromarties first year in the league he led the league in INTs ( or close to it i dunno, i dont google all day and make fancy points)

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. AH3

AH3 Rookie

High fived...just for the part about the "freaking mythical beast" :ha:

Good point too. I don't know who made the unspoken rule that draft picks are made of solid gold and more valuable than proven players. I don't even know a lot of the guys drafted after round 3. And we can get guys like Anquan or Cromartie for that? Ridiculous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar