Antonio Brown Sexual Assault

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 757titan757, Sep 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The audio likely won’t even be admitted in court unless it was in a one party consent state.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

The accuser is from TN. Assuming this random girl that claims to have recordings is too, TN has a one party consent law.

Browns residence is listed as FL in the court filings and FL laws prohibit recording without all parties consent.

I don't know how that all works if you're recording between states etc though. Lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

the lawsuit is filed in Florida right?

4. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I'm not certain, I assume so since that's where it supposedly all took place.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What I've learned from this thread is what I see constantly.

Dudes will bend over backward to defend an accused rapist.... no matter how little they know initially... no matter guilty they seem later. Why? Who knows...

Bad look though.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  6. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

What's known on the streets as Victim Blamers

#56 10ECTyrant, Sep 11, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

And there’s also the instant guilty folks, with the same amount of evidence. “Oh he’s a pos he must of did it!”

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

And, then there are the people who try not to cast judgement and let the situation play out without playing junior detective or coming up with uninformed theories.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don’t see any way this goes away.

According to reports, this girl is getting married THIS week and has agreed to meet with the NFL after.

Brown, in No. 1, practicing; trainer, NFL to meet

Don’t forget that the Pats owner Robert Kraft is just coming (no pun intended) off of a sex scandal story himself. I would think the Raiders and the Steelers will cry foul if SOMETHING isn’t done to Brown and/or the Pats (if they don’t offer some suspension) by the NFL for conduct detrimental. Remember Goodall and his “tarnish the shield” rantings about 10 years ago. And the Pats have a long history of worming around the edges of rules. This COULD explode into a PR nightmare.

I suspect this girl is about to get paid. A lot. By AB, by the Pats and quite possibly the league. Either she gets paid or this thing is about to get ugly for AB, the Pats and the NFL.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It doesn’t even sound like the Pats knew about this going into it.

At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if he got cut, again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar