Antonio Brown Sexual Assault

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 757titan757, Sep 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Already painted negatively in the public with the current drama. Gives her a leg up in the court of public opinion. People INSTA-hated on him when this dropped, regardless of proof basically because of his recent headlines.

Even if it’s real- it was strategic timing. If it’s false allegations, it could still have an effect on his playing time/career this season. Many people take the dog pile approach and then just write people off.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Well, that’s not 100% proof that he said that just because it’s in text.

People photoshop everything.

3. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

uhhhhh that's not how evidence works and the firm representing her would have thoroughly verified they weren't submitting perjured evidence

4. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

In the email he admits to masturbating onto her back and the whole tone of that email does not in anyway make it sound like she was consentual to it.

It sounded to me like he thought she was there to get something from him so hahaha B, here ya go, you want something from me, I am going to give you something from me... all over your back... hahahaha...

is the tone I get from that.

5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I wouldn't be surprised to see others come out with claims of Brown sexually assaulting them also. Word is everyone around him (personal chefs, trainers etc etc) have cut ties because of his antics... The dude seriously has mental issues.

I can't say "Yes he raped her" but judging by his character, I'd say it's probable.

She may have been in it for money hoping to get him to "invest" in what ever it is she wants to do. She may have even been involved in a relationship of some sort to further the chances of that happening. But the type of guy Brown seems to be suggest that if she didn't fully give him what he wanted or if she stopped giving him what he wanted, he thinks he can just take what he "deserves".

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

The thing that stood out to me in that was...

there is audible and you need to get that....

so more proof he did it that he needs to find a way to get from her so she cant use it against him..

7. Clark

She’s likely talking about the audio SHE recorded

8. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

oh ok. and I somehow got ahead of myself and typed in audible... I guess she is going to change the play...

9. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Actually it says exactly..

"She has audio" so the girl accusing him of rape has the audio it appears to me.

well now I dont know, almost looks like 3 people are talking in that... no idea...

10. Clark

Why would the mystery girl come in with potential evidence to clear brown if she also knew the “victim” had audio evidence that was damning to brown?

That doesn’t exactly jive

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar