Antonio Brown Sexual Assault

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 757titan757, Sep 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

he jerked off on her while watching a church service? wtf

oh you silly "christians"

• LOL LOL x 4
  2. Gridiron Gun

Gridiron Gun Starter

Not to mention the sympathy she'll get as a former gymnast with everything that has been happening in US Gymnastics. Finding out about years of rape and assault on multiple young women... AB is screwed in the court of public opinion.

I don't know if he did it or not, but I think she just ended his career.

• Boring Boring x 1
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

It was either Snakes or this!

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

See- now AB is in real trouble if he doesn’t actually have undeniable messages. He just committed slander. He really can not just keep his mouth shut. Even if he’s in the right with everything else- he just committed a big no no in the legal world by publicly defaming her character.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

The question is can you prove he released that? Maybe it was the woman who text him?

6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I am perplexed about the time of her allegations. She so happens to come out with this now?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  7. RTH

RTH Meh...

The timing is a bit... convenient .

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Wingman

Wingman Starter

What language is this guy speaking. His alma mater must be real proud. Dude is a turd.

9. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Convenient how? I think there were more convenient times, like when he signed a huge contract with the Raiders, or when Pittsburg was looking to trade him. The whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing goes both ways.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  10. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Lol for real! I don't understand how he's standing behind her whacking it and she isn't aware? She can't hear the heavy breathing or the stroke of hand and shlong? Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar