Antonio Brown Sexual Assault

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 757titan757, Sep 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

I guess that's where we differ, I never had girl friends, only girlfriends/fwb and if i was in bed with her in my underwear there was a 99.9% chance we either had or were going to have sex.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

The video of her laughing and sitting on his lap?? That video??

Yea very uncomfortable

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lemme put it another way... if you were the dude about to marry her and you saw these “uncomfortable” videos... would you still be tryna marry ol girl?

Remember, she was in a serious relationship during all this.

4. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

You stayed in the friend zone

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

6. Riverman

Her document acknowledges that relationship was why she removed herself. And then explains that she needed the employment and that is why she continued to work there. That is the CLASSIC arguments posed by the “me too” movement.

7. Clark

Her credibility takes a MAJOR ding when you see her sitting on his lap laughing... then combine that video with her “extremely uncomfortable” statement... I don’t see how this goes anywhere. (Without more evidence)

If there’s something I’m missing clue me in because right now it looks like she was in a sexual relationship with AB.

8. Riverman

I haven’t seen the video clip. But even if she is sitting in her lap, that doesn’t mean she is having sex with him. (Unless the video shows his penis in her vagina). A video only confirms the fact she sat in his lap. That’s it.

In this “me too” PC environment, an allegation has been enough to take the issue to the court of public opinion. And AB is already put himself at a huge disadvantage. Nobody is going to feel sorry for him- he’s an *******. She, on the other hand, is a cute former college athlete who is about to be married. Nobody is going to feel sorry for the Patriots because Kraft’s video actually had him getting a BJ for $100 (while his wife was home sick IIRC). Nobody is going to side with NFL because they’ve made a habit of letting the Pats off of bending the rules repeatedly.

So I completely disagree this is going to go away. In fact, I’d be surprised if Brown isn’t suspended by Monday. If not by the Pats, then by the NFL. He’s already been put on the Commissioner’s exempt list indicating how serious they are taking the situation. And the league is meeting with the girl next week. Expect to hear how dreamy her wedding was and how wonderful her understanding and supportive her new husband has been helping her work up the courage to confront this situation head on.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

oh crap really?

when did this happen

10. Clark

Don’t see anything about exempt list

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar