Breaking News Antonio Brown just got cut by the Patriots....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jpope9, Sep 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Pats are most secretive team in the league and they seemed fine taking him on

I dont want to look like I dont think this guy is a dirt bag, but you really think he wont play (if he wants to play)?

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Seems to be working great for him so far.

No matter where he goes, he will ruin his chance.

I also bet the "3 teams" rumor was put out by his agent, not a team source.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

no way to know who put that news out there but its being circulated by NFL reporters... I tend to think there would be 3 teams interested in the best available player in the game tho

4. Alzarius

Antonio Brown still apparently has NFL suitors, even if he doesn't want them after Twitter tirade

Brown's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, told ESPN.com on Saturday that there are a "few teams" still interested Brown despite his recent troubles. However, Rosenhaus did admit that the each of those teams wants to see Brown's legal situation plays out before they actually signed him. Rosenhaus didn't name any of the teams that might be looking to sign Brown.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

This guy is black-balled. He won't play again. He lashed out at owners.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

@JCBRAVE touched on it but supposedly there are teams still interested. Could be the agent trying to create a market.

7. JCBRAVE

yea but unlike kaep/Rice
    hes actually pretty good still

maybe Im wrong but we've seen dozens of examples of bad apples getting 2nd and 3rd chances in this league

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think he burned a lot of bridges by calling Mayock a cracker.

But the absolute final straw, was throwing out Kraft and his massage parlor escapades. He's done, no GM in the league is going to want to touch that.

I honestly think, that there were probably only a few GMs willing to take him on during/after Oakland, I cannot see anyone doing that now.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

perhaps youre right, I just wont be at all surprised if he does make it back

10. Alzarius

That's exactly what it is. His agent is just doing his job and in the age where the NFL selectively worries about "tarnishing its brand", you cant blame him.

He could easily be back next year.

He will still burn his bridges though. This goes beyond being a diva. This is about a man thinking he can do whatever he wants and if anyone tells him otherwise, he will do it anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar