Anquan Boldin traded to 49ers for a sixth-round pick.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Remember a time when the NFC West Sucked?

.............. Yeah well not anymore.

Niners still need a "burner" type WR though, to compliment the arm strength of Kaep who likes to throw downfield. VD has been somewhat under-utilized for some strange reason in SF and they wasted a 1st round pick on that Jenkins kid a few years back who hasn't barely seen the field. Crabtree and Boldin are reliable and can be chain-mover type of WR's but all-in-all they still need a "stretch the field" type of WR IMO.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If you wanna look strictly at the W/L column and not delve any deeper then you are certainly correct. For anyone who actually watched the games though, we played like one of the worst teams in the league for most of the year. We beat the lowly Jets and Jags in the last couple weeks to go from top 5 pick to 10th.

Either way, we sucked balls last year and I feel my original point still stands.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Remember when Justin Gage was our number 1 receiver and Boldin was in his prime and we wouldn't trade Lendale White and a third rounder for him? Just sayin'.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I'm serious, we bring Drew Bennet back and Mariani is fully recovered we are playoff bound.

Throw in Weeden... and the world is ours for the taking.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

and trade for Woodhead

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

sign Welker, bring back KVB, trade Kendall Wright for Toby Gerhart, get rid of CJ2K, and get a lot of kickers

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Nah, just trade CJ2K for Gerhart, though the Vikings would reject it.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Sign John Kuhn and Rodney Williams as a punter

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Let Ryan Mouton return kicks and Barrett Ruud start at MLB.. Oh wait, we've done those things.

10. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

You guys are forgetting' about [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar