Another year of Amano

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

:coltsblow::coltssuk::coltsblow:

Feel better now? At least you're not a Colts fan.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah you are right, probably had nothing to do with the fact that we are in a bidding war where our owner said he would pay "whatever it took" to get Manning, or the fact that, a few hours before these folks started to sign, the bid price for Manning's guarantee amount essentially doubled.

We have no PROOF of one affecting the other, but, guess what, you have no PROOF of your opinion either. Why is PROOF not so important when it is to support your argument?

3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yeah this whole decision is torturing fans - but just imagine if Peyton CONTINUES TO SCREW THIS FRANCHISE OVER ... I mean thats how I would look at this if he chooses a different team ... Total Screwjob ... beats us every year and now sets us back at least another year, missing out on key free agents and spending way too much time sitting and waiting err ... Going to be a loooooong weekend.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Some want to forget this team's free agent history. That's why there is so much buzz about signing Peyton.

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

WTF are you talking about? Peyton wants to work out for every team he considers serious possibilities. this was made clear days ago. he also wants to make sure that any team that signs him is protected should he have neck/nerve issues. Yeah. he's just screwing us! lol You're just frustrated like we all are, but i think you are assigning blame when there is nobody to blame.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Thanks Bud.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

We still have a shot of picking up someone in the draft.

We heard that he could have been cut, so I think it has crossed the Titans mind. Lets hope we find a capable rookie, at this point.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm not the one freaking out.

That's the difference. We literally have 4+ threads right now where people are pissing and moaning about "Wahhh we missed ______ because of Manning".

No I don't have proof. Neither do you. I just think it's silly to ASSUME that we aren't getting these guys just because of Peyton Manning. And I think it's silly to get so bent out of shape about it.

You COULD be right. I can admit that. But you guys are assuming to know an awful lot from the comfort of your la-z-boys.

Please just answer me this. When have we EVER in the HISTORY of the Titans been as active in free agency as you guys are acting like we would have been if not for Peyton Manning? Mario signs with Buffalo (for $100 million).... PEYTON'S FAULT. Wells signs with St. Louis.... PEYTON'S FAULT. Myers re-signs with Houston.... PEYTON'S FAULT.

9. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

They at least won a super bowl in the last 5 years, I'd suck for the next 10 years as long as I could witness one super bowl victory for the Titans.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Only time I can ever remember the Titans haveing $30m CAP too toss around

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar