Another year of Amano

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Thats like saying "This car has wheels, so it is an upgrade over that car on blocks"....Saturday is the only player left at this point that I would consider a sure upgrade (although due to age, not a sizable upgrade).

2. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

A cardboard cutout of Amano would be an upgrade over Amano

• High Five High Five x 8
  3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

We have sacrificed ELITE players in our ongoing attempt at signing Peyton. If we don't get him now..... I just don't know about this franchise under Bud Adams ownership. I will always be a fan no matter what the circumstances but this will be the biggest blow of all time for me as a fan.

We had a chance at not only solidifying this team as true contenders for the division but transforming our o line into juggernauts. Now if we don't come away with Peyton everything has been for nothing.

I almost have a feeling this is what is supposed to happen though. I have a pretty good suspicion that Peyton wants Saturday to come here with him so maybe this isn't AS BAD as it looks.

Don't know what to think exactly.

4. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Jason Brown and Satele are still out there along with Saturday, in reality a trashcan is better than Amano

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I say we sign Saturday. Now. Peyton will deal, they're buds right? Might work out for the best anyway, as Saturday already knows all the line calls and protections for what manning likes to do.

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Dont blame Manning. Blame Bud

Either way, we got a pretty darn good free agent. Assuming he can stay healthy lol.

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If that's what Peyton wanted, all he had to do is say so, and Saturday would be a Titan already.

Man, Peyton is going to go from one notch below Jesus in this state to one notch above kiffin in one week if he blows this.

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Exactly my point. I imagine there are 30 year old ex college centers that have never even been on a NFL team that could do a better job than Amano.

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Sign Saturday NOW, regardless of Peyton. It can only help and will only hurt if we wait around for Peyton before making a move. Plus, we'll just tell Peyton, not that we're moving on, but we're getting as many weapons for you as we can.

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Plus he can back Peyton down when he throws a fit on the sideline I guess....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar