Another year of Amano

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

You have got to F#cking kidding me. Dammit, I knew getting a new C was too good to be true. F Peyton, F Bud. This is ridiculous.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Soooooo your basically saying we could leave this FA with just Hutch? Lmaoooo

3. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

If Peyton signs with Denver I will never have hated an athlete more then I would Peyton. Please don't completely screw us over Peyton.

Well now since both centers are gone now we have the cap room for Peyton and Saturday.

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

It does suck that while Mr. Forehead takes his sweet time to decide where to play we miss out on Mario, Wells, Myers. On a side note, I really think Manning goes to the Broncos. Why, because nothing good ever happens to this franchise, and if he does go to the Broncos they'll win a Superbowl with him just to add insult to injury. We had damn well better be on the phone with Jeff Saturday with a decent offer, because our center situation is in dire straights.

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Hard to sign FA's when you can't talk $$ to them while they are with you....

Offering "if Peyton does X, I can offer Y" just doesn't cut it, I guess...

Gee, who would've thunk that???

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I understand everyone wanting one of the 2 centers we were looking at, but we could still easily upgrade over Amano with someone else. I wanted Myers too.

7. NYCTitanfan84

Exactly what we were saying..but you know we had no "proof" lol

8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Honestly coming away with only Hutch would be a lot better than coming away with Manning as well. I say just cut your losses, move on, and try to find a center in the draft or something. I really dont want Saturday or Amano

9. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Peyton and Saturday are the only thing to make this not suck as bad. So our three free agent signing would all be 34 or older. Just fantastic

10. NYCTitanfan84

We had our chance to go from chuck steak to a porterhouse...

Can we upgrade yes...but going from a D grade to a C grade is meh..just more of the usual. I love your optimism..but this blows :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar