Another shooting in Colorado

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The Batman lace has been making the rounds on Facebooks. I think good intention is there, but it glorifies Batman culture to some preposterous level.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

absoutly exactly correct.

Without armed citizens it would be King Barry to everyone

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I didn't think you did. I just think that's a despicable to use that image to mourn what happened.

Sort of like I was listening to some Bear McCreary "The Walking Dead" tunes (also composer for a lot of the awesome nuBattlestar Galactica music) and one of the top hi-fived comments was about how this music made the person want to kneel down and say "sorry this happened to you" to the dude that got his face eaten in Miami. Really bothered me that people thought that was some great comment or some great notion...

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Sometimes I do need a sarcasm button for some of you guys..
    That silly old "protection from the gov't jazz". If the gov't sends the troops after you, you're toast.. weapons or not.
    So other than to satiate the typical teabagger's love of corporatism why again would an average citizen ever need a military style weapon arsenal? The movement of weapons like the one used in Aurora should have sent off bells and alarms but instead we have to allow these things to legally be in the hands of folks who are goofy for mass destruction.
    Shame on us..

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

its that dang Constitution again

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Without getting this into Taboo boundaries, I think people forget that military personal are human beings. Even your most 'moto' brainwashed bullet sponges are not so brainwashed they would go door to door and neutralizing everyday citizens. Orders or not, you cannot conVINCE people to harm their own kind like that these days.

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

No, they'd just send our soldiers abroad, and bring in mercenaries for that part.

Or wait until the cyborg army is ready.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's all about the Clone Army.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Yeah, our government has never harmed peaceful, unarmed citizens...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OExQwn-46EQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

When you take into accounts what a movie costs nowadays, you cut the costs by taking your kid with you because paying for a baby sitter is expensive and a hassle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar