Another Patriot

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HonoluluYogi, Oct 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBC

JBC Starter

Just because Cooper is a former first round pick, it doesn't mean he is an upgrade over what the Titans currently have. Haven't we learned by now that a player's draft possition doesn't necessarily guarantee he will be a good player? The Titans have had plenty of bad early draft picks to debunk that theory. Why does everyone keep wanting to pick up trash from other teams?

2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Remember we get Bell back next year, and Cooper is already gone anyway.

3. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Another patriot? There's a billboard out here that says it is kapernick

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I thought Browns got him? Jake Long just got picked up by Vikes, wonder if hes better than Kelley ?

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Kline and Spain OG starters next season with Tretola and Bell(or late draft pick) for backups. I'd even keep Schwenke tbh so we don't have to replace 2 OL. Unless we replace Schwenke with Bell and draft a late OG also.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Whomever he is, sign him, has to be better than what we have

7. The Hammer

He should be good for a few games

BTW, Long was not signing to be a backup on a bad team.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. The Hammer

I want to sign every name player cut by another team.

He might be good right? There is a reason he went first round. Plus I liked him coming out of college.

9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

No thanks.....

10. JBC

JBC Starter

What he did in college doesn't mean anything in the pros. Plenty of great college players ended up doing nothing in the NFL. Cooper is a bust as a first round pick. Two teams have already passed on him. Nothing he can offer the Titans. Jamarcus Russell was drafted in the first round for a reason... Right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar