Another draft poll : Let's say...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jan 30, 2006.

?
  1. You take Matt and play to the strenth of the scheme

22 vote(s)
    64.7%
  2. Matt is not the guy...trade out and find another player

12 vote(s)
    35.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think Leinert is a great fit here. Just as good as Vince Young, and has the credentials to back it up. The ? marks with Matt are very limited. He's done everything that has been asked of him and more. He's certainly deserving of being a number 1 pick. He's just not as flashy. But has a real competitive spirt as seen in the rose bowl. He come hard. And you can see it on his face. He's a competitor.

2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I say we trade volek to the saints for their 3rd round pick, which is so early in that round its more like picking at a late 2nd. Then we dont have anything to worry about when it comes to them picking a qb! Then they pick hawk or fergurson, we get young or bush and live happily ever after.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

:))

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'd like a qb who can throw a 15 yard out without blowing out his arm.

5. Banger21

Banger21 Camp Fodder

IF those two are gone, the answer is easy. You either trade out or take D'Brickshaw Ferguson.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Are you saying pass on Bush? That's crazy. :crazy:

7. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

I think Banger was referring to: if Young and Bush are gone.

8. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

Me, I do everything in my power to trade down 1-3 spots and target Brick, Hawk, Cutler, then Leinart.... in that order... if it is an amazing trade where we get ridiculously good in the process(?) ... then I go absolutely no lower than about 12, and target DeAngelo Williams or one of the previous 4 if somebody falls.

But in truth, I wish there were a way to get A.J. Hawk and someone like Cutler or Williams... that would be absolutely incredible and I would be okay with giving up our first next year to make it happen.(I think those three are that good!)

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I dont think there will be anyone who is willing to give up great draft picks to move up to three. I think people are willing to take the chance on Cutler, AJ, MArio, ect with the picks they have. I will be pissed if we pass on VY, and whoever we draft better be ready to impress the crap out of me. On the same note, I wanted Williams last year, and I am VERY happy with how Pacman is turning out.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Thankyou B-K for that. Sorry for that Banger21. My bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar