Another article on the McNair situation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I enjoy Peter King but, once again, the national media makes a blunder and, in this case, it impacts the entire article.

King says, "McNair and agent Bus Cook always understood that for McNair to stay in Tennessee in 2006, he was going to have to agree to major salary surgery. He's owed $23 million this year, and clearly there's no way he's going to make it."

I wonder if King would think differently here once he understands that this is over $9 mil?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/peter_king/04/18/mmqbte/

2. well if he doesnt go far under that then he is going to be gone, which is very sad but everyone leaves at one point or another

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yeah I noticed that too. You should write him an angry letter Jeff, maybe you will be in his next Tuesday edition.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and a goTitans.com plug....and Reynaldology...

5. ilincoln

ilincoln Camp Fodder

King would have to slide of off favres jock for a few seconds to clear his head and get the math straight, im surprised he new mcnair played here to begin with, hard to keep focused when your juggling your laptop and triplewussy lattes...

harsh i know, i do like to read his articles... but man he can get annoying

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar