Ankle Injury Still Hampers Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: In January, Roydell Williams broke his ankle in a non-contact drill as the Titans prepared for the playoffs. Six months later he is still recovering but it appears doubtful he'll be ready for training camp and may play with pain throughout the regular season. "It has been really tough," Williams said. "I've had to sit and watch the guys at practice and I have to sit and watch guys run the new offense. So I have to learn the offense from on the sideline. And usually after the season I do a lot of speed work and I'll get a jump on conditioning. But I can't do any of that now, so I have a big challenge ahead."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. maximus

maximus Starter

With the depth at WR (quantity, not neccessarily quality) and the emergence of Ealy, a PUP could be in store for Roydell

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

There goes what would have been our best receiver. IMO

And that ain't sayin much.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

He's an ok WR, but not hard to replace imo. I have a feeling he doesn't play much this year and signs elsewhere next year. It's too bad the timing of his injury, but I'm guessing it really hurts him.

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

The bright side is this could lead to one of our young wr stepping up.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Too bad there's no one good out there to be had.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Lavelle Hawkins and Paul Williams

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

edited for accuracy.

10. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Nah. I'll fix it.
    :wink2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar