Angry Browns Fan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Would all 30 pay what The Titans paid?

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

If he gave them what he gave us for three seasons, probably. No one in the league has more yards from scrimmage then CJ since 2008...

It's not as if we broke the bank. CJ is a crucial piece of our offense, and we needed to lock him up. Now we own him for 6 seasons. I'm A-OK with that.

4. pettso

pettso Starter

The Titans actually got a pretty good deal for CJ. They're paying under $10 mil per year and this is after the rookie cap was put in place, which means veterans will likely start getting paid more and more. The only issue with the deal is that a lot of it was guaranteed.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

It was a $53 million deal. 30 guaranteed. Over 6 years. Explain how that is overpaid when Larry Fitzgerald is signing a $120 million deal and can't do anything with their lousy QBs?

btw I'm agreeing with what you're saying, just using your post as a basis of my point.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Man, that guy reallly hates Colt McCoy. lol

7. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

lol it reminds me of that insurance commercial where the big alien machine is shooting up the neighborhood and he destroys Duane's car, and Duane's house and then it grabs him as the guy on the street says "Man, that thing really hates Duane!"

As much garbage as that guy spewed, he must really hate Colt!

8. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

We have all wanted to post a video going off at one time or another. It's funny, and I could possibly feel his pain and feel bad for him....if not for....
    "My background speaks for it's self. I'll come and coach the team and I guarantee you it will be better."
    ....and he was serious about his offer! LOL!

I thought he was just a pi$$ed off fan, but now that I know.....absolutely.....they should hire him RIGHT NOW for expertise and leadership skills alone.
    :sarcasm:

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

0:48 "I ain't gonna say nothing else- but you need to get rid of Colt McCoy."

4 minutes later still ranting..... :biglaugh:

10. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Very definition of an 'armchair quarterback'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar