Smack Andy Levitre

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Jul 11, 2015.

?
  1. Yes.

71.8%
  2. No.

28.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

Idk how to vote. Im not sure how i feel about this guy going into this year. He has shown he can bee a solid g, but last year he was absolutely horrible. I hope with another year of experience our whole line will look better. In turn this dude could have a solid year for us. I'd say its 60/40, 40 being that he's good.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

He's got to get quicker and improve his footwork as a pass blocker.
    In the run game he's got to do more than just overpower/maul guys at the line. He's not near as mobile as he needs to be to get to the second level, or lead on the outside.

3. Bri

Bri Camp Fodder

Matias looked real real good in the highlights they showed on Titans site today. They moved Meredith there and he's been meh. Levitre doesn't even look in shape, those arms are not of someone that works out alot. Matias could be such a gem. Four year starter at Florida State, the NFL isn't too far over his head...I wouldn't be surprised if he either wins the spot or gets it like week 3 or 4 after they're fed up with Levitre

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Levitre still being a Titan shows how little the fox hunters care...

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar