Smack Andy Levitre

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Jul 11, 2015.

?
  1. Yes.

71.8%
  2. No.

28.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

He is terrible. We should have moved on this off season...I just don't get this FO

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Lol not this again

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

He is a bum....with zero attitude....buh bye. I would rather give a rookie a shot at this point. He has a crap ton to prove this year. Any other NFL team, he would have been booted and carrying equipment months ago.....

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Cutting him would give us a ton of dead money to eat that contract. I think it was smart to sign him in the beginning, he just turned out to be a dud.

• Troll Troll x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I'd rather have dead money and plug someone in that can actually block that cares to be honest...He is that terrible...Trust me, I get your point too.

6. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Have you seen our depth chart at offensive line? It's not like we have a superstar sitting on the bench waiting to take his spot

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Had MULTIPLE opportunities to clear that up between FA and the draft...Which is my point. If this guy craps the bed this year, they have NOBODY to blame but themselves. Could slide Poutasi right over there and picked up another RT.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I think the fox hunters would be pretty real pizzed to eat that CAP

or any CAP

9. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

^That's the answer^ if you ask me. Unless Whis plans on using a lot of pulling guard stuff, Poutasi just isn't all that mobile or quick.
    I'm still wondering if Poutasi's consistent presence on the line yesterday contributed to Mariota's off day early cuz he couldn't keep his guy off of his QB.
    With Bell and Stingily out, LeBeau's guys may be exploiting his shortcomings.

10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

If I'm not mistaken, Poutasi played LT and RT his entire college career.

Yea he is big, 6'5 320+ and is athletic for his size.

What makes you guys think he can't play tackle??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar