Andrew Luck STILL Not Throwing Footballs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Apr 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I think they are holding out hope he can play again, but no one knows for sure yet if he will be back mid-season or he’s done. When it’s clear he is done, there will be an injury settlement and he’s gone.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Yeah, this isn't look too good for his future lol

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

If I’m the Colts, I take a QB at 6.....They won’t thankfully for us, but they may not have a top 6 pick to get top tier talent next year, and Brisett isn’t the future. It also would give them them the ability to move either QB for picks or player, If Luck comes back.

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

With his bum shoulder, he might drown.

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Oh, if luck doesn’t play, they’ll have a top six pick again. That roster is garbage, outside of Hilton and hooker.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. 615nick

615nick Starter

Luck is "too good", to let go at this point, even if they think he's "done". That team has almost nothing outside of luck, so they need to be 100% sure he's not going to be a mid level qb anymore before they move on. They hold the #6 pick in this draft, but they can move back get picks, chance it with luck/brissett or take bpa at #6. If luck is actually done they'll be picking #5 or better next year, so why not wait?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

Colts should go BPA at this point. Even if they suck next yr with Luck being hurt or average etc, they just got a hual of picks and can find a QB next yr when they know for sure what they have out of Luck.

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I read lucks throwing balls heavier than footballs

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Honestly, they have so many holes that trading back would be the smartest move for them IMO. I know Chubb is supposed to be an excellent prospect, but that roster is brutal.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. rekirts

rekirts Starter

They didn't trade back from 3 of they thought he was done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar