Rumor Andrew Luck coming back?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 8Bruce8, Feb 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Philly is looking for a 1st for Wentz, Indy's pick is 21st...is that enough?
    Philly hoping other teams are interested I'm sure.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

From what I've seen colts will not offer their 1st for wentz. However Chicago has but the Eagles want more. All hearsay of course.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Indy is his best landing spot with Reich and reports are they are looking at bringing in his former QB coach.

Maybe a 3 team trade with Detroit sending Goff to Indy for pick 21 and Indy sending Goff to Philly for Wentz lol...I know there's alot of cap money that is making it difficult too

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Why would the Eagles want Goff though? It seems like if they trade wentz it's so hurts can take the reigns

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I read it was to be an open competition between Wentz and Hurts, so the same could be with Goff and Hurts.

The thing is Wentz doesn't want to be there.

Hurts kind of faded down the stretch..can never have too many QBs?

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Nevermind, just read Lions GM Brad Holmes was with the Rams when they drafted Goff.

7. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

Aw some1 changed my thread title.

Nevertheless if colts get wentz I'd be jumping for joy. He's no where near as accurate as rivers and its his legs that keep him alive and tbh he's not even close to lamaar. Definetly manageable to our boys. Colts though are a good qb away from making a deep playoff run as of this squad sheet.

8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think they also want out of his contract as much as possible too. That should eliminate the want for Goff and his gigantic contract.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar